Zando was founded by Rocket Internet AG in 2012 and since then has grown exponentially to become South Africa’s biggest online fashion store. Zando forms part of the Jumia Group, Africa’s leading digital player with a presence in 14 countries spanning across 6 Africa regions. Our passion for customer experience, knowledge in eCommerce as well as our drive to innovate are the basis for our success that we share with investors such as MTN, Milicom, Goldman Sachs and Orange.
Zando is currently looking for a Desktop Support Administrator with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to make an impact through desktop, server and network administration. Majority of your time will be spent at our Head Office, but assistance will be required at our Warehouse on occasion. Reporting directly to the Head of Product, you will work with both the IT-Support and Development teams to ensure a dynamic and robust infrastructure to support Zando. If you are able to solve recurring problems with smart sustainable solutions and automation, Zando has an incredible opportunity for you. Aside from the opportunity to work in e-commerce with a diverse, innovative and dynamic team, we can offer you flexible working hours and a fun and fast pace work environment!
Key Performance Areas:
- Full desktop support function for Head Office and Warehouse
- Office automation (Unattended installs, desktop software distribution etc.)
- Internal network management (Internet access ,proxies, etc )
- Internal server management (Windows/Linux, File and warehouse management)
- Management of VOIP Infrastructure (Phones, Asterisk)
- Desktop support (User support, installations, repairs)
- Procurement (Hardware, software, services)
Education, skills, behaviour and knowledge required:
- Desktop support experience.
- Network management experience.
- Willingness to learn and improve constantly.
- Responsible and Can-Do attitude.
- Linux and Windows experience.
- Time and project management skills.
- Some level of scripting experience.
- Ability to live the Zando values:
- Delivers customer satisfaction;
- Leads Completely;
- Embraces and Drives Change;
- Goes the extra mile;
- Is adventurous, open-minded and creative;
- Creates fun and a positive team Spirit.
- Strong Linux and Windows administration skills.
- Experience in an E-commerce environment.
- Solid knowledge of group policies.
- Solid Powershell or Bash scripting skills.
- Solid understanding and experience with TCP/IP networks.
- Relevant certifications.
- A valid Green South African ID required.
- This position is in line with our company employment equity plan.
- Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted