Job Description and Responsibilities • Perform financial feasibility studies for all potential CPT/FBU imports and Local Products, where required.
- Ensure new products are properly priced and assist to seek approval of pricing following agreed international & local processes.
- Monitoring the accuracy and interpreting equipment adjusted vehicle price indices.
- Prepare product cost information for incorporation in the corporate budgets and medium term planning.
- Keep record of the Business Model, ensuring Headquarters (HQ) system is timeously and accurately updated.
- Evaluate cost accuracy on an ongoing basis (forecast vs actual) and implement corrective action steps.
- Establishment/implementation of Vehicle and Option pricing and the effect on turnover/profitability.
- Evaluation/implementation of special package/options pricing (ad hoc).
- Evaluation/implementation of ad hoc Rental & Government pricing requests.
- Dealer/Rental/Government incentives evaluation, reporting and reconciliations.
- Monitoring of Inflationary Price movements.
- Preparation of Tenders (RT57) and quarterly RT57 pricing.
- Preparation of Rental Company Proposals and submission of pricing (RT57/Rental/Ad hoc & Incentives).
- Preparation of Vorlagen for Quarterly Pricing meetings and Rental & State Tender Pricing meetings.
- Manage the incentive budget relating to dealer performance and tactical programs. Education and Experience Must have a post Matric qualifications, National Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree in Financial Management, Accounting or equivalent.
A post-graduate qualification / Honours degree in Finance/ Accounting/ Business Management will be preferred.
Must have a minimum of 3 – 5 Years financial experience in motor or related industry.
Must be proficiency with comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint. Skills, Attributes & Other requirements Sound understanding of financial principles.
Analytically minded with the ability and inclination to work accurately with financial detail.
Ability to listen and communicate effectively at all levels.
Well-developed interpersonal skills.
Be innovative, resourceful and action-orientated.
Ability to work on own initiative and take accountability for own actions.
A team player, yet be able to work and manage own output independently to meet high quality standards.
Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet set deadlines.