As a Vehicle Stock Controller you will be committed to achieving excellence in everything you do and have the ability to inspire the same from your team. This role will see you effectively maintain, order and control the availability of vehicle stock to optimise potential sales.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, you will play a hands on role in the sales department to ensure departmental profitability and outstanding customer service.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Advanced computer literacy (i.e Automate, Kerridge, Autoline, Evolve or Pinnacle)
- Sales and/or Administration experience within the Motor Dealership Industry
- Computer literate (Office suite)
- Monitor and control vehicles together with keys delivered to or released
- Input accurate vehicle information into the system for each vehicle received and or released
- Accurately account for all vehicles, match the checks to the information provided on the system : i.e.
- Account number, Vehicle Identification number (VIN), make, model, year, mileage, colour, extras, etc
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or supervisor, i.e. assist on sale days driving vehicles, parking etc
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested to assure optimum service levels
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders and provide support through effective networking
- Provide continuous progress report feedback to the management team
- Assisting with invoicing
- Assisting with vehicle ledgers
- Assisting in advertising and marketing at the dealership
- Advertising and reconditioning of cars
- Assisting with trade covers as and when required and movement of cars to traders
- Checking vehicle specifications
- Valid Driver’s License
- Knowledge on appraisal of cars
(only experienced candidates would be considered and contacted)
vistit our website for more opportunities: www.sydsenrecruit.com