Johannesburg, South Africa
September 9, 2019
Sales & Marketing
Visual Merchandise Coordinator: The FIX (12 month contract)
An opportunity has become available for an energetic creative individual to join The FIX Marketing team. We are looking for someone who is assertive; deadline orientated and has an eye for detail.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Support the VM Manager in the delivery of the VM strategy into stores across all channels on time, in time and in full
- Support the window implementation, in-store merchandising and assembling of marketing materials
- Liaising with retail marketing & merchants in obtaining relevant information to complete clear and detailed communication of promotions and campaigns
- Manage formal sign off of initiatives
- Compile seasonal and monthly store communications
- Assist with new store opening hardware, layout and plans
- Assist with window and In-store display mock-ups and tests
- Co-ordination and delivery of elements and components required for promotions, campaigns, store openings etc.
- Maintain the store master matrix document for all signage, fixtures & fixture components
To apply you need:
- Minimum of 2+ year visual merchandising experience
- Qualification in Graphic Design or DTP
- Strong verbal & written communication
- Demonstrate ability to take own initiative & work independently
- Able to take a brief, interpret it & action
- A flair for fashion & creativity
- Team player – with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Deadline orientated & the ability to handle pressure
- Effective organizational skills.
- High energy levels
- A valid driver’s license
- Proficiency in the following: Microsoft office, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Proficiency in design programs would be advantageous
- Ability to work on IN Design
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.