· Print and embroidery strike off follow up and providing positioning to production.
· Submissions of artwork to printers and retail department with the correct information.
· Loading of costing into the production system.
· Ensuring style costing is received timeously from factories.
· Updating of production system upon receipt of confirmed prices for styling, outwork and fabric.
· Loading of style briefs at point of briefing and re-style.
· Submissions of outwork to laboratory and follow up of testing.
· Working with the Sample Co-coordinator to ensure that samples are made timeously.
· Ensuring that garment briefs are received from the Fabric Buyers with prices in time to provide a garment costing.
· Ensuring that the Merchandiser is able to complete all costing within the prescribed timeline by the completion of all related tasks.