A 12 month internship opportunity for youth with post-matric : degree /Bcom accounting, Bcom Honours Financial Management, Bcom. Cost Management and Accounting, Bcom Honors Taxation
Interns will be placed within the Retail,Finance,Legal & Governance department and will gain practical experience in Finance and multi-functional administrative duties.
- Completed Degree
- Less than 25 years of age
- Not more than one year working experience
- Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with TOTAL Employment Equity plan
Note: Failure to provide TOTAL with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (30 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Context and environment
2. Final year Transcript
3. Copy of ID
4. Certificate if available
- Post-matric Degree/Bcom Accounting, Honours Financial Management, Bcom. Cost Management and Accounting, Bcom Honors Taxation qualification
- Required entry Years of relevant experience: less than 1 year or none
- Negotiation skills
- Research skills
- Report writing skills (MS Word and MS PowerPoint)
General Finance Responsibility
Region, department, area
Experience level required
0 – 3 years
Marketing & Services
About us / company profile
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.