Wealth Sales & Distribution
- To sell products in the outbound contact centre in accordance with the business needs.
- To facilitate the development of customer loyalty through customer management and to consistently portray a professional image.
- Sale of designated products in line with targets set through blended campaigns and the proactive response to positioned leads
- Participation in ad hoc campaigns as determined from time to time by Contact Centre Management
- Monitoring of personal performance relative to contact centre productivity, Lead to quote and quote to sale ratios, call to quote ratios and sales made
- Ensure productivity requirements are adhered to
- Ensure all aspects of the sale have been discussed by completing the ‘checklist’ accurately
- Ensure favourable NPS ratings by consistently promoting quality interactions with customers and prospective customers
- Personal development through involvement in mentorship, training and guidance provided by Supervisor and Contact Centre management
Key performance measure
- Target achievement of premium sales & quotes – Lead to quote and quote to sale ratios, call to quote ratios and sales made
- Accurate capture of required information
- Informative & accurate communication to our clients
- Minimum Call audit rating of 95%
- Achieve 100% compliance
- Conversion rate & Premium
- NPS 65%
- Productivity – 100% Must sign in on the dialler on time and adhere to WFM schedules
- Must sell and offer Ucount and VAPS – top up and touch up
- Behaviours must be in line with the Bank’s code of ethics/conduct as well as aligned to the Bank’s values and Contact centre workplace orientation guide.
Internal and external relationships
- Build and maintain a favourable relationship with customers, supervisors and all internal stakeholders.
- The key to maintaining this relationship is the building of long term customer loyalty through customer relationship management.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- GR12 – Matric qualification
- FAIS & RE accredited
- 1 year sales experience / contact center experience
- Insurance sales experience (advantage)
- Code of Banking practice (advantage)
- Contact Centre Operations (customer centricity/ calls/dialler/leads)
- Insurance knowledge
Only registered members can apply for jobs.