As a specialist in a particular field this person acts as a subject matter expert in a specific field of knowledge that could be considered as semi-professional. The individual applies this knowledge in an operational environment through own efforts and usually also has production standards to achieve. The incumbent is individually accountable for achieving results through own efforts.
· Ensure business units comply with timelines for reporting deliverable and follows up on outstanding reports
· Checks business units submissions for accuracy and content and makes enquiries in outstanding / inconsistent reporting
· Collect information from business units that feed into the segment business plans and reports, and consolidate to a segment view.
· Assesses status on initiatives against scorecards. Analyses trends in delivery and highlights areas of concerns for discussions at EXCO
· Sources and / or conduct ad hoc research for use by the Operations Business Leader and General Manager
· Compiles presentations to facilitate continuous understanding of Operations and progress in delivery of tasks. As well as reading packs for distributing prior / at meetings
· Sets agenda and takes minutes in EXCO and senior management meetings
· Follows up on actions arising from minutes and reports outcomes
· Builds and maintains relations with peers and / or colleagues that impacts across business areas
· Provides projects administrative assistance to Operations Business Leader
- Grade 12 with Tertiary qualification
- 5 years working experience.
- Advance MS Office skills
- Collaboration (Relating)
- Customer First
- Innovation (Perspective)
- Leading with Influence
- Personal Mastery (Learning)
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Core.Personal Mastery (Learning).Quality……
Core.Leading with Influence.Quality……