Bela Bela, South Africa
July 2, 2019
VKB Agriculture (Pty) Ltd is a dynamic agricultural company in
the Free State, Limpopo and Mpumalanga. This organisation, which strives towards healthy and modern business practices offers
employees the opportunity to utilise and develop their
knowledge and skills in a competitive work environment. We offer you the opportunity to establish yourself within a professional, corporate environment in the countryside.
Responsible for the physical receipt of goods inwards and the issue of stock against appropriate requisitions. Stock and store items in good order and keep the business unit clean and tidy.
- Grade 12 or NQF 4
- Experience in the agricultural sector will be advantageous
- Experience in similar position (Stock controlling)
- Thorough, precise and accurate
- Constantly adding value to the current functions of the position
- No Criminal Record
- Able and willing to perform manual labour
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage and receive stock
- Risk limitation
- Client service
Only registered members can apply for jobs.