Working here is challenging, rewarding and fun. Plus a lot of other things you’d associate with a company that’s all about the great outdoors. Our mission is clear: “To equip people to make a difference in their world. Are you passionate about retail? Do you have a flair for style? If this is you, then we invite you to grow with us and become part of a challenging environment”.
NATURE AND SCOPE OF DUTIES
- Store Management leads the staff in meeting sales goals, customer service targets and operating objectives through execution, coaching and accountability.
- Create and lead a high performance team that drives sales. Provide strong leadership to the team to execute sales generation, operational and human resources functions in the store to ensure customer satisfaction, maximum productivity and profitability, and compliance with company procedures.
- Manage the store and its employees to ensure all store sales goals are met or exceeded.
- Identify ways to drive sales generation and ensure action is taken to achieve goals.
- Support, model, and enhance the seamless customer service focus by creating an environment that is friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and quick for customers and co-workers.
- Ensure store presentation standards are achieved and maintained.
- Communicate merchandise sell-through and market trend information to HQ.
- Handle store level human resources, operational and loss prevention issues with HQ.
- Ensure proper scheduling of staff.
- Open/ and or close the store in an effective manner.
- Regular attendance and full time commitment are essential functions of the job.
- Perform additional managerial duties as necessary.
- The applicant must have 2+ years’ experience in a retail environment management role.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A commitment to service excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Good interpersonal, communication and numeracy skills required in leading and managing the retail location and team.
- Must have the ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing business needs and requirements. Must be detailed orientated with the ability to translate direction to lower level execution.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of retail computer systems.
- English excellent, bilingual is a big plus.