You will be responsible for:
- Developing and implementing stockroom policies and procedures
- Packing and unpacking items to be stored in the stockroom
- Receiving and counting stock items and recording data manually or using a computer
- Ensuring all processes are followed to optimise stock movement
- Maintaining an organised and hygienic stockroom
- Marking stock items using identification tags
- Supervising and coordinating activities of staff engaged in handling of merchandise in stockroom
- Grade 12
- 1-2 years stock supervisory experience in a retail environment
- Computer literacy and basic numerical skills
Mr Price Group is a high growth, omnichannel, fashion- value retailer. Mr Price Group has 6 trading divisions namely: mrp; mrphome; mrpsport; mrpmoney; MILADYS and sheetstreet.
HIRE FOR ATTITUDE AND TRAIN FOR SKILL is the philosophy of The Mr. Price Group seeing employees as partners in the business. Our company’s success is based on its people while its core values – PASSION, VALUE & PARTNERSHIP.
Mr Price is an equal opportunity employer and committed to Employment Equity.