- Job ID: 36495
- Job Sector: Banking
- Country: South Africa
- Region/State/Province/District: Gauteng
- Location: Roodepoort
Wealth Sales & Distribution
- To establish and maintain good business relationships with underwriters, SBPF and customers and in the process provide a high level of satisfaction by giving effective quality service.
- To service our customers in accordance with the CEBS criteria set out.
- To promote a professional image when dealing with customers in accordance with the corporate values of SBSA.
- To ensure timeous and accurate capture of queries and provide relevant stake holders with feedback.
- Customer Relationship Management
- Ensures that service requests in personal worklist are actioned within agreed timelines.
- Provides customers with feedback on reclassification of Service Requests, outstanding documentation and telephonic resolution feedback according to customer relationship standards.
- Ensures accurate capture, updates or amendments of customer information and history notes.
- Providing both an Inbound and Outbound function
- Deliver good customer service by keep promises on turnaround times
- Strive to exceed set goals
- Ensure adherence to SLA’s and Call Centre service levels
- Adhere to scheduling times
- Adhere to compliance, underwriting guidelines systems and procedures
- Maintain accurate statistics
- Achieve and exceed minimum QA standards
- Attend training and team meetings
- Assist team by achieving individual targets
- Ability to make immediate decisions in query resolution.
- Constant managing of work volumes and having to initiate, strategic and crisis management wherever necessary.
- Ability to make the correct decision and accept responsibility/ accountability for the decision.
- Develop strong business relationship with Customers, Underwriters, SBPF and the Insurance Companies.
- Ensure that day-to-day mail and queries are attended to promptly.
- To adhere to underwriter’s rules and business procedures
- To handle queries in an efficient manner as well as emailing documents to customers
- as requested.
- Ensure that the quality of work is of a high standard i.e. Always update the
- customer’s details,
- Action Admin request, diarize and follow-up. Attend accurately and efficiently to all business, amendments and cancellation requests as and when required to action.
- Assist Underwriters with queries and provide accurate and efficient feedback within service level agreement. (give accurate info to reduce turnaround time and provide better service to clients)
- Reduce customer complaints by interacting with relevant divisions and inform the customer and or other relating entities on the progress of the query,
- Attend to Administration such as correspondence, writing of letter, and retrieval of documents on a daily basis,
- Maintain excellent quality of correspondence sent to customers.
- File copies of all correspondence for future reference.
System Implementation/Work Flow
1) Business Support – Liaise with the Business Support Department when system problems are experienced.
- Use your initiative to identify potential Risk exposure in accordance with underwriters rules, take action by consulting with manager or underwrites
- Contact customers telephonically and or attend to written correspondence as Communication regarding underwriting rules.
Preferred Qualification and Experience
RE Exam; FAIS Categories – 1.6
FAIS Qualification – 160 credits in commercial line
Higher Certification in Short Term Insurance
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the Short Term Insurance Industry
- 1 – 2 years Commercial Insurance Product Knowledge
- 1- 2 Call centre or client servicing experience
PLEASE NOTE: We will never ask for money or any form of payment as part of our recruitment process. If you experience this, please contact our Fraudline on 0800222050 or forward to [email protected]