This position forms part of the Brand, Channel team, takes the lead and plays a critical role in development and management of 360 degree Marketing for our own used car channel and forms part of the customer journey in the New Retail Sales Model.
You will provide reporting and analyses to the senior management team within the Brand and Sales Department on accuracy and efficiency of marketing campaigns and lead development. You will coordinate the C3-ZA-B-3 (Used Car Marketing) budget. You will also be responsible for the steering and monitoring of related agency landscape.
You will also take responsibility for the internal control environment within your areas of responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree with post graduate qualification
- Minimum of 3 years automotive experience on Wholesale and Retail, Finance and Strategy
- Ability to liaise and manage multiple department stakeholder whilst meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent in leading process partners on upper management level (external: retailer principals, internal: General Managers, Directors)
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment, and react to changes instantaneously as and when required
- Confidence and ability to make quality recommendations and supporting analysis under pressure.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.