Number of Positions
Job Type Classification
Location – Town / City
Responsible for provisioning of high level Group Executive support and office management/ logistics, including documentation management and report compilation, events management, project management, travel management, interface management, diary management, giving inputs and tracking of submissions, reports and matters arising from Audit Services within the Telkom Group e.g. budget, productivity targets, performance assessments and leave of Group Executive’s direct reports, etc. Will provide extensive support to senior management in managing the compilation and distribution of information to relevant stakeholders such as Audit Committee, Risk Committee and the Board. Assist in ensuring that the TAS website contains all required information and that the information is accurate and up to date. Responsible for the administration and support on audit software (TeamMate).
Business Administration; Meeting Procedures; Financial Administration; Communication; Project management; Telkom Structure; Telkom policies and processes; Computer software; Computer Software; English Language; Customer Care; Facilities; Systems; Office Equipment; Administration; Telephone Etiquette; Financial; Policies and Procedures; Protocols.
Planning; Communication; Problem solving; Analytical ability and Information management; Presentation techniques; Control techniques; Time management; Relationship management; report writing; computer literacy; Stress Handling Techniques.
ATTITUDES/ LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES
Business Orientated; Attention to detail; Disciplined; Responsible; Trustworthy; Proactive; Ability to apply judgement; Diplomatic; Dedicated; Dynamic; Conscientious; Accurate; Responsible; Assertive; Able to maintain high levels of confidentiality and integrity; Proactive; Team player; customer focused.
Compilation and distribution of information:
– Develop and provide management information that includes HR and Financial Issues and Audit plan progress and performance
– Update, maintain and monitor statistical database relating to overall TAS budget, audit plan budget, co-source billing and invoicing
– Evaluate data integrity manage the process, report irregularities and take corrective action in cooperation with applicable role players relating to template compliance before issuing audit reports and audit committee reports
– Validate documentation such as Audit Notification Letters, Engagement Letters and Final Reports for final distribution to stakeholders such as Audit Committee, and EXCO
– Management of annual audit plan and budget through the formal Change Request Process
– Monitoring and reporting of performance of the TAS team on the execution of audit projects
Maintenance and support of software:
– Provide support administration support to the audit team on the audit software, TeamMate.
– Creation of users and project on TeamMate
– Scheduling of projects on TeamSchedule
– Resolving of processing queries on TeamMate
– Drawing of reports from TeamCentral
– Prepare, compile and validate documentation such as presentations, operational documentation, submissions, statistics, graphs, proposals, organograms, letters, memo’s and agendas
– Process queries received via all channels, prioritise and resolve
– Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible
– Network with relevant role players via meetings and conferences, discussion forums and committees
– Scheduling of meetings with stakeholders for the purposes of discussing audit scopes, audit reports, as well as EXCO and Audit Committee members
– Manage and monitor performance of services providers, vendors/ suppliers and implement corrective actions in co-ordination with relevant role-players
– Creation of PO#s, billing validation and invoice processing of audit service providers and monitoring spending against budget
– Assist with the annual budgeting processes and monthly monitoring of expenses against the approved budget
– Ad-hoc Audit Services support i.e. scheduling of meetings and minutes, travel arrangements
– On boarding of TAS and Co-Source staff – organising access, computers etc.
Relevant 3 year Business related degree or diploma (NQF level 6).
5 years relevant experience, of which 3 years must have been in an audit environment.
Ability to work under pressure.
Willing to work after hours.
Willing and/or able to travel.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.