Cape Town, South Africa
October 2, 2019
This is a chance to become part of a team that values continuous learning, growth and establishing honest relationships that empower you to always be human.
At Solid Systems, we enable every person and business we engage with to perform at their ultimate best. We deliver leading technology solutions in the most human way possible.
The successful candidate will be responsible for all general office administrative tasks which include but are not limited to managing the switchboard, coordinating supplier deliveries and following up with orders.
- Placing orders with suppliers
- Answering and routing calls to relevant stakeholders
- Handling warranties timeously
- Updating supplier pricelists
- Ensuring correct and timeous delivery of stock
- Checking and signing for deliveries or collections
- Following up on orders placed in Xero and update on appropriate channels
- Following up with other departments (like the Accounts department) on payments according to customers’ terms
- 1+ year(s) experience in administrative, or similar role
- Excellent communication skills (written and spoken)
- Fluent in English
- Proven time management skills
- Team-oriented; Yet ability to work as an individual
- The ability to carry a business conversation with business owners and decision-makers
- Takes pride in personal appearance and image
- Dynamic and professional.
- Integrity and a great attitude towards his/her career
- A self-motivated person, enthusiastic and proactive – adaptable to be able to work with minimal supervision
- Continuously strives for personal development.
- We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! For some of the awesome benefits check out our perks. Above all you need to be human. To have self-respect and respect for others. It’s that simple. It won’t hurt if you have a special skill like licking your elbow or juggling keyboards while working out the square root of -934. We could use some fresh entertainment over lunch.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.