Closing Date: 30 September 2019
IN ACHIEVING THE DEPARTMENTS EMPLOYMENT EQUITY PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN BUT NOT LIMITED TO-:
- Youth from all race and gender groups, inclusive of persons with disabilities
- Foster Children
- Orphans | Youth Related to Military Veterans
- Child Headed Families
Successful learners will be expected to enter into a 12 month contract from 2020 and would be placed across the Department.
FETC: BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION NQF LEVEL 4 GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)011227 0065 or 011355 7616
FETCH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY. HELPDESK NQF LEVEL 4 GRADE 12 (MATHS 60 ABOVE)
FETC: EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT NQF LEVEL 4 Volunteers at registered ecd centresLetter from principal at ecd centre confirming that they will mentor the learner during the 12 month programme Grade 12
- certified copy of ID
- proof of residence in Gauteng
- certified copy of Grade 12 certificate
- proof of income of the person supporting you and their ID
- court order if you were a foster child
- background report from a social worker iro child headed families, orphans and foster children
- proof of relation to military veteran (le. card or letter and affidavit by veteran) .
- In terms of the eco learnership a letter from the principal at an ECD Centre confirming that the learner will be mentored and placed at the eco centre for 12 months
How to Apply
Applications: all application forms (Z83) for learnership can be obtained from the department of social development’s regional offices and institutions.
NB: no incomplete, faxed or emailed applications will be considered.
All applications should be submitted to the departmental regions and institutions nearest to the applicant’s residential area.