Shell in South Africa
Shell has been active in South Africa since 1902. Our main business activities in South Africa include Retail and Commercial Fuels, Lubricants and Oils, Aviation, Marine, Manufacturing and Upstream Exploration. Our head offices in South Africa are based in Johannesburg.
Our core values of honesty, integrity and respect for people form the basis of the Shell General Business Principles and we currently recruiting for Warehouse Representative.
Minimum Requirements /Education/Experience:
• Fluent in English, both spoken & written Knowledge of office software (Outlook, Excel, Word)
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Able to respect tight deadlines
• Multi-task orientated
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Matric essential
• 2 Year customer service experience
• 2 Year inventory experience
• To have gained general understanding/awareness of Order Processing, receiving policies and procedures for the Service Center and Warehouse within 2 weeks of training.
• To attend to Distributors quickly and in a courteous and professional manner in the Service Center and Pick-up desk from Monday to Friday.
• Unloading of trucks and accordingly checking of the received Shell South Africa Energy products according to the pack list
Fax your CV to 0864921138