About us, purpose, experience and qualifications
Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s Employment Equity plan The Bank actively supports the recruitment and advancement of individuals with disabilities. We recommend that candidates be encouraged to declare their disability and consult the Bank should they require reasonable accommodation.Provide a memorable customer experience by managing the welcome experience of the customer and directing the customer to the correct zone based on their needs by practising helpfulness and effective banking hall management (eChannels, Self Service and consultants).
- Minimum Requirements: NQF 4 Qualification with 1-2 years related experience.
- 2-3 years related experience
- Preferred (Ideal) Qualification: Relevant NQF 5 as prescribed by the Financial Services Board. An appropriate recognised business degree at NQF level 6
- Regulatory Exam qualification will be an advantage
- FAIS – NO
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Connect with our customers by living up to our brand promise of “how can we help you?” at all times. Converse with our customers in a way that they fully understand and provide helpful solutions and products based on their needs
- Conduct themself in an ethical manner at all times
- Take ownership of solving our customers problems or queries as efficiently and quickly as possible
- Adhere to the TCF (Treating Customer fairly) principles in all that you do
- Custodian of the customer experience upon entering the branch (Welcome) and branch image by ensuring that the banking hall, exterior of the branch as well as the branch staff displays a professional image. This includes the maintaining of this image throughout the day
- Prompt feedback from customers regarding their experience post the branch interaction.
- Flag any issues that require leadership intervention
- Mange customer waiting time and flag any pressure points to branch leadership
- Maximize channel optimisation opportunities identified aligned to customer needs
- Identify leads and monitor fulfillment
- Ensure activities support cost containment and reduction
Only registered members can apply for jobs.