Polokwane, South Africa
September 9, 2019
To increase the number of direct claimants through effective supervision and provision of assistance to the Hospital Service Consultants/CSC within a specific area.
Key Performance Areas
- Effective and efficient supervision of subordinates.
- Providing guidance and assistance to HSC/CSC Officers.
- Collate, consolidate and submit stats on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitoring productivity of subordinates.
- To promote good working relations with stakeholders.
- Effective and efficient human resource management.
Qualifications & Experience
- NQF 7 (Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma) related qualification to discipline.
- Customer service certificate.
- Driver’s License essential.
- Relevant 4 years’ experience in the claims environment of which 1 year is on supervisory level.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Computer knowledge, including proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Good understanding and a sound, practical knowledge of RAF policies, procedures and practices.
- Claims Management Systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Report writing skills.
- Working long hours.
- Organizational resilience.
- Team resilience.
- Personal mastery
- Emotional wisdom.
- Ethics and governance.
- Customer orientation and customer focus.
At the cost to company of minimum package applicable to this position is R502 953.00 per annum and will be negotiable commensurate with experience.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in manner that will suit their needs”.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.