- REFERENCE NO:4/R/2019/07/03
- DEPARTMENT:Budget and Treasury Office
- SALARY:1st Notch of Post Level D2 (R362 691.76 TO R399 771.68) per annum
- FRINGE BENEFITS:Include inter alia, 13th cheque, pension fund, medical aid scheme,housing allowances.
REQUIREMENTS: The incumbent must have a National Diploma in Finance Management / Supply Chain Management or equivalent tertiary qualifications. At least 1-2 years’ experience working in supply chain management unit. Knowledge of local government legislation and broader financial regulations. Computer literacy, fluency in IsiZulu and English and a Driver’s license are some of the requirements.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Providing assistant in co-ordinating and controlling the application of procedures in respect of procurement and purchasing of goods and services.
- Providing assistant in communicating and establishing the capacity and capability of suppliers to meet specific requirements in procurement of goods and services.
- Interacting with suppliers and vendors to determine and evaluate conformity with Council’s Procurement Policy and Guidelines.
- Performing specific administrative tasks / activities associated with Supply Chain Management (e.g reporting and record keeping)
Written applications together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of qualifications, driver’s licence, identity document and application form must be forwarded to:
THE HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
MR GS VILAKAZI
UMZINYATHI DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY
PO BOX 1965
If not contacted within 30 days from the closing date, kindly regard your application as being unsuccessful.
No faxed or e-mailed application will be accepted.
MR LH MTHEMBU
ACTING MUNICIPAL MANAGER
Only registered members can apply for jobs.