Master Maths Tzaneen is part of a well-established franchise concern, which has been providing extra tuition for over 40 years to learners from junior level to adults.
Please only submit your CV if the following applies to you:
1. You achieved at least 65% for physical science in final matric exam or you have a applicable tertiary qualification (BSc. etc.).
2. Fluent in Afrikaans and English.Our system is available in both these languages and you need to be comfortable to tutor in both languages.
- 65% or more for physical science in the final matric exam or a tertiary qualification (BSc. etc.)
- South African passport or valid work visa.
- Bilingual (Afrikaans).
- Career orientated.
- Motivated by success in your job.
- A people’s person and you think you might enjoy tutoring.
- Able to interact successfully with young children
- Prior experience in a maths and/or science tutoring job is an advantage
- You’re available to work between 10:00 and 18:00 during the week and 09:00 to 13:00 on Saturdays.
- Have your own transport.
- You must have the ability to get on with young people. Be well – groomed with an attitude to get involved in every aspect of the business.
- Requires an ability to explain mathematics or physical science pleasantly and with an enthusiastic personality.
- Preparation and detailed recording of student progress for each individual students
If the above applies to you, please do not hesitate to submit your CV and matric certificate.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Tzaneen, Limpopo (Preferred)
- fluent English (Required)
- Did you achieve at least 65% for physical science in Gr12 (Required)
- vlot Afrikaans (Required)