Operating entity : SA Ops: Secunda Synfuels Operations
Geographical area : Secunda, Mpumalanga, South Africa
Department : Engineering: Instruments & Control
Job Designation : Asset Administrator CCII
Role category : Process Implementation
ABOUT THE ROLE / PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Secunda Synfuels Operations (SSO) operates the world’s largest coal-to-liquids (CTL) facility and produces synthesis gas (syngas) through coal gasification and natural gas reforming, using Sasol’s unique and proprietary Fischer-Tropsch technology to manufacture synthetic fuel components, pipeline gas and chemical feedstock.
Responsible for Asset Management and Purchasing for the Industrial I.T. environment within Synfuels
Ordering buffer stock
- Audit the buffer stock on a monthly basis.
- Request quotes from suppliers.
- Send quotes for approval.
- Create PRs, update relevant spread sheets.
- Follow up with supplier if needed.
- Stores receiving.
- Manage payments with procurement department.
- Follow up on payments.
Conduct Asset audits for I.T. environment within Synfuels, and Reporting status to Management.
Liaise with Suppliers and manage the effective flow of Asset Supply Chain.
- Assisting in requesting quotes for projects.
- Assist in retrieving quotes from vendors for cost estimation.
Manage SLAs and Service Providers
- Document Management for SLAs (Filing of SLAs, SLA feedback reports).
Ensure Software License audit compliance, and report compliance to Management.
- Keep a database of software requirements and accountabilities.
- Audit software for compliance.
- Report on software status, compliance and cost.
- Plan and budget for software requirements.
Data capturing and database management
- Maintain Installed Base Database.
- Report monthly on Installed base to management.
Expenditure Control and budget reporting.
Reporting on and managing the 507 & Capex budget
- Draw up report from SAP.
- Draw up graphs to show monthly expenditure & indicate key aspects on budget.
- Gathering the Invoices & matching it to the PO’s , POD’s.
- Ensure capitalizations gets processed correctly.
Change Management Administration
General Administrative duties and team support.
- Diary management of team activities, conference rooms, team meetings etc.
- Team logistics, like PPE and stationery.
- Building and equipment inspections.
- Arranging team functions.
- In addition to a pre-employment medical examination, some positions may require a physical fitness assessment as part of the normal selection criteria.
- Driver’s license
- National Senior Certificate Matric Gr 12 / N3 (equivalent to Gr 12 / Matric)
- Computer literacy (SAP and MS Office)
- IT background (Wish)
- 3 Years’ clerical and administrative experience ( Sasol related purchasing experience will be an advantage)
- SAP experience
- Data base and Data capturing
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED
- Takes accountability for driving own growth through developing self-awareness, reflecting, seeking feedback and self-correcting.
- Influential: Persuades and influences stakeholders; builds relationships and partnerships for win-win outcomes.
- Collaborative: Builds Teams and creates synergies through working across boundaries.
Note: Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you don’t hear from us within a month (60 days) after the closing date of the advert, please regard your application as unsuccessful.