SHEQ – Intern 2020 – Stanger ( 85 and 86 for temps )
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for SHEQ. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the SHEQ Manager.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Water and Wastewater sample collection and data analysis.
- Initiate, research, organise and develop projects.
- Evaluate manufacturing procedures to ensure compliance with safety and environmental regulations.
- Assist SHEQ Department with capturing of safety daily reports.
- Attend MDT Meetings
The ideal candidate must have:
- Relevant Degree in Environmental Management or Environmental Science Degree or BTech Environmental Sciences.
- Computer literate – MS Office
- No experience required
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.