Sappi Southern Africa
Human Resources Intern 2020 – Ngodwana ( 85 and 86 for temps )
Sappi Southern Africa requires an Intern for Human Resources. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report into the Human Resources Manager.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Assist with general HR related administration
- Assist with filing and update of documents / files
- Coordinating of training events / HR functions
The ideal candidate must have:
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification
- Relevant Human Resources Diploma / Degree qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledgeable of the HR policies and procedures
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.