Who are we?
The Sanlam Personal Finance (SPF) cluster is responsible for Sanlam’s retail business in South Africa. SPF provides clients across different market segments (entry-level, middle-income, affluent, professional market and business owners) with a comprehensive range of appropriate and competitive financial solutions. These include traditional life insurance risk and savings products, investment, retirement, health and fiduciary services. Designed to facilitate long-term wealth creation, protection and niche financing, these solutions are engineered around client needs.
What will you do?
- Understand and Interpret information received from clients.
- Validate the information and ensure that it is correct before capturing on the system.
- Select the correct spreadsheet to be completed on the system.
- Copy information to the spreadsheet.
- Handle queries on the information supplied to the automated system.
What will make you successful in this role?
Knowledge and Experience:
- Administration experience.
- Previous data capture experience will be an advantage.
- Ability to communicate (read and write) in English, Afrikaans an African Language.
- Read, interpret client information from different sources
- Speed and accuracy
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills especially Excel Skills
- Team player
- Flexible to change
- Work well under pressure
Being resilient – Contributing dependently
Customer focus – Contributing dependently
Collaborates – Contributing dependently
Cultivates innovation – Contributing dependently
Drives results – Contributing dependently
Should you not hear from us 4 weeks after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Appointments will be made in line with the company’s transformation plan.
The shortlisting process will only start once the application due date has been reached. The time taken to complete this process will depend on how far you progress and the availability of managers.
Our commitment to transformation
The Sanlam Group is committed to achieving transformation and embraces diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse, inclusive and equitable workplace as we believe that these are key components to ensuring a thriving and sustainable business in South Africa. The Group’s Employment Equity plan and targets will be considered as part of the selection process.