- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB
- Developing and building client relationships that will lead to more referrals and enrolments.
- Carry out accurate and efficient sales related administration.
- Display and apply extensive product knowledge.
- Responsible selling by ensuring correct product information is supplied.
- Researching the target market and finding companies and government departments to target.
- Researching and identifying sales opportunity, generating leads, target identification and classification.
- Attending meetings with potential customers and closing sales deals.
- Working to monthly sales and revenue targets as set by the sales manager.
- 1.Sales Target Achievement
1.Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in sales and have strong presentation skills to close the sale.
2.Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies; have a working knowledge of the industry along with a pulse on what is forthcoming.
3.Ability to generate leads and build business in a wide-open market.
4.Possess growth-oriented philosophy and can manage growth responsibly.
6.Excellent computer literacy is essential especially in CRM, MS Outlook, MS Word and MS Excel.
7.Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
8.Understanding of the Higher Education skills training space.
9.Must possess their own vehicle.
COMPETENCIES OF THE JOB:
1.Planning and organizing competencies
2.Excellent Interpersonal skills
3.Good team player
4.Good attention to detail.
5.Good communication skills especially verbal and written English.
6.Able to work independently
7.Ability to function in a highly pressurized environment
8.Excellent selling and negotiation skills
9.To continuously improve through feedback
10.Passion for relationship building and selling
11.Display professionalism always
Only registered members can apply for jobs.