In this role, you will be working closely with the Assistant and Branch Manager. The main accountabilities are the achievement of sales targets, follow store processes/procedures (stock, cash, repairs, credit vetting etc) and ensure accurate administration and customer satisfaction at all times. The key responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Sell Prepaid, post-paid, LTE/LTE-A, accessories, and fixed line internet packages (Fibre, VDSL, ADSL)
- Advise customers on Insurance, OBF’s and Repair’s processes
- Advise customers on Telkom product offerings and recommend a suitable product/service to meet their needs.
- Assist customers with cellular and fixed-line technical queries
- Processing contracts in store via our credit-vetting systems (NGCRM)
- Following necessary processes via ARIA
- Log and track customer cases related to any queries logged.
- Keep organized with regards to customer interactions and follow-ups
- Complete daily and curriculum assessments
- Attend staff meetings and Telkom training initiatives.
- Keeping up to date with latest products, trends, and devices
- Check and verify customer paperwork to detect fraudulent applications
- Follow up with customers on application status and queries
- Manage your customer queries and escalations.
- Maintain optimal customer service relationships
- Inform client regarding relevant turn-around times and back office processes.
Training and System Pre-requisites:
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- High School (matric) (Required)