PURPOSE OF JOB:
will also be expected to work with leadership and management teams as well as front line staff to
promote the risk and compliance culture.
MAIN ACTIVITIES / TASKS:
- Responsible for reviewing compliance programs, reviewing company policies, and advising management on possible risks
- The Risk & Compliance Associate will use various investigation methodologies/systems/processes,
to ensure minimization of fraud losses and Client Data Protection breaches.
- Conduct independent investigation into all application and transactional documents internally
- Know and understand the Risk and Compliance processes as well as the principles and policies of credit risk.
- Submit suggestions to management on ways to refine and improve all existing processes.
- Coordinate Edcon’s ongoing policy and development review
- Publish policy and compliance updates via email internally.
- Work closely with Learning & Development Team to organise professional learning on new policies and updates.
- Work with and assist the Risk & Compliance Lead in coordinating the company’s risk
- Ensure the alignment of governance, risk and compliance frameworks within the company’s overall strategic objectives.
- Facilitate /support the maintenance of compliance and risk registers
- Provide input on compliance risk issues
- Facilitate the identification of key compliance obligations, with the support of legal and other
- relevant resources, and translating those requirements into actionable policies and procedures
- Facilitate the appropriate maintenance of compliance records
- Deliver timely ad hoc and standard operational reports
- Identify drivers that positively/negatively affect the data
- Manage ad-hoc analysis and reporting requests
- Work with process Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) from each functional team
- Assist in designing insightful report views (excel-based or tool-based or dashboards)
- Provide regular and ad-hoc results interpretation to Accenture management as requested
- Build and maintain customized Analysis Methodology Perform proactive analysis
- Utilize data to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- Analyze trends, data, notes, root cause analysis etc.
- Utilize tools to perform root cause analysis on factors impacting the business
- Work with other teams and stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve performance results in accordance with contractual agreements between Accenture, vendors and clients
- Define business and functional requirements to support tools used by customers
- Support software release cycles for ongoing maintenance of tools used by customers
- Act as Analysis Methodology SME Act as a SME on statistical tools/techniques.
COMPETENCES AND EXPERIENCE:
- Data Analytics and Interpretation
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel
Only registered members can apply for jobs.