- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the TVET Educational Sector, Umalusi Related Qualifications and Exceptional Understanding of NATED Programmes
- Strong interpersonal communication (both verbal and written)
- Negotiation and problem solving skills
- Well-developed organizational, planning and management skills.
- Computer literacy – Outlook , Excel and Word
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- At least 2 years’ experience as an Academic Manager/ Programme Manager
- Must have experience in preparation of Audits for Department of Education and QCTO
Relevant Degree in Chemical/Electrical or Civil Engineering.
Job Type: Full-time
- management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Program Management: 1 year (Preferred)