ADVERT REF: 2019/1351
JOB TITLE: Receptionist (Central) : Central Support Services
JOB GRADE: 13
POSITION AVAILABLE FROM: 2019/10/23
AREA: Central Support Services
DEPARTMENT: Events Management
ACTUAL PLACE OF WORK: Centurion (Pretoria)
POSITION TYPE: Contract
CONTRACT DURATION: 2 Months
WEEKLY HOURS: 40 Hours
TIME CONDITIONS: Day Shift
Purpose of Position:
- To provide a professional frontline support service to all Ampath Central Services external and internal clients.
- Grade 12 with typing and mathematics as subject
- 1-2 years general receptionist experience.
- Basic knowledge of Word
- Basic knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge of Google Mail
- Computer skills: Basic use of computer technology.
- Numerical skills: Perform basic numerical calculations (e.g. additions, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages).
- Typing skills: 45 words per minute
- Communication skills: Read, write and speak fluently in English and Afrikaans.
- Receptionist certificate
- 1-2 years general receptionist experience in a medical environment.
- Knowledge of the Meditech system
- Coordinate boardroom facilities to ensure that boardrooms are well utilised and not overbooked.
- Maintain good client relations in order to promote the image of Ampath.
- Perform administrative tasks to ensure departmental objectives are met.
- Perform cashiering tasks in order to facilitate the collection of monies for tests conducted.
- Task structuring: The ability to structure work according to priorities and deadlines.
- Action orientation: The ability to demonstrate a readiness to originate action.
- Customer Focus: The ability to handle clients in an effective and professional manner.
- Quality Orientation: The ability to ensure quality and productivity standards are met.
- Interpersonal sensitivity: The ability to display awareness and consideration for other people’s feelings, needs, viewpoints and opinions.
- Flexibility: The ability to adapt work methods, ideas and habits to the changing environment.
- Stress management: The ability to maintain work performance under pressure.
- Technical knowledge: Demonstrate a readiness to originate action.
Applicants must have a South African ID or a valid South African work permit.
We do not accept any faxed or emailed CVs.
Please register and upload your CV https://www.ampath.co.za/vacancies