The successful candidate will maintain and develop EMS landscapes and facilities using various horticultural equipment, machines and tools in a labour intensive work environment as instructed.
• Grade 12 and six months’ relevant horticultural experience. • Ability to operate horticultural machinery such as a brush cutter and lawnmowers etc. • Basic safety knowledge and safety requirements
• General Site maintenance of landscapes and facilities. • Cleaning, sweeping, weeding, watering and planting of plants. • Applications of fertilizers, compost and mulches. • Loading and offloading of goods, machines, plants and debris etc. • Use of horticultural machinery such as lawnmowers and brush cutters. • Support with decorations and construction when required.
• Mowers and Brush cutters machinery • Basic plant knowledge • Use of hand tools
• Communication skills(Verbal & Written) • Horticultural skills
• Customer orientated • Safety conscious • Team player