Radisson Blu Hotel Is Recruiting Storeroom Attendant
Radisson Blu Hotel is an upscale international chain of full service hotels and resorts brand for Radisson Hospitality, Inc. and Radisson Hospitality AB mostly outside the United States, including those in Europe, Africa, and Asia.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To maintain the storeroom by properly storing all goods in pre-designated areas with proper rotation. All work is carried-out in line with the hotel’s guidelines and Radisson Blu corporate guidelines.
Maintains proper storage of all goods in their pre-designated areas, keeps storerooms organised and clean for proper storage. Maintains cleanliness of storerooms daily, unpacks all goods for proper distribution and stocks departmental stocks when order is issued and approved by authorised individual. Assists the Controller in conducting the physical inventory control on a monthly basis, attends meetings and training required by the Controller. Accepts flexible work schedule necessary for uninterrupted service to hotel guests.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Receive goods delivered by suppliers and verify if satisfactory goods to invoice
- Pack and clean stores, stationery, beverage, etc.
- Ensure sufficient stock and liaise with Purchasing Officer on shortages
- Partake in monthly stock takes
- Be familiar with FIFO
- Stock up mini bars
- Check cleanliness of truck
- Issue stock from stores
- Assist purchasing officer with processing of invoices.
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Materials Control experience essential
- Able to cart a heavy load (receiving goods and loading goods
- Speak English and have ability to negotiate
- Previous experience similar position essential
- Be flexible and be willing to work overtime if required
- Must be computer literate with strong communication skills
- Computer Literate – Microsoft Excel Outlook / Internet
- Knowledge of Materials Control essential
- Clean disciplinary record in the past 6 months – Internal
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should apply here