Main Purpose of Position:
To analyse customer interactions and capture the insights into the Genii tool to ensure an independent, objective and neutral collection of data.
Main Responsibilities (including but not limited to):
- Reduce business risk, improving the quality of call centre agents’ engagements, and overall performance.
- Focus on driving improvements in the customers’ experience for both sales and service environments.
- Highlight issues affecting the customer’s experience due to behaviour, business, process and technology.
- Evaluate recorded customer interactions against the dimensions of customer experience, business process and regulatory compliance requirements.
- Highlight suspected fraud, risk or non-compliance cases when identified.
- Attend regular calibrations and undergo internal and external audits to ensure accuracy of data assessed.
- Capture feedback on Agents performance with reference to the quality of calls assessed against defined evaluation criteria.
- Capture the identified gaps in current quality delivery and performance.
- implement quality related methodologies and initiatives to attain targets and goals.
- Participate in meetings and presentations or other designated special projects assigned by management.
- Accurate logging of data to guarantee accurate reporting.
- Accurate logging of all call evaluations, breaches and alerts.
- Administer relevant trackers.
- Document all evaluation feedback in the tool provided for statistical purposes.
- Monitor transactions for assigned client programs.
- Use appropriate quality forms and definitions for assigned programs.
- Use quality monitoring tools, systems, and processes as directed.
- Adhere to monitoring requirements to meet sampling objectives.
- Consistently demonstrate accuracy in scoring.
- Participate in internal and client calibration efforts as directed.
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of assigned client program’s products and processes through ongoing training and handling end-user transactions.
- Identify trends as observed through monitoring efforts, communicate those to management, and participate in problem solving process.
Required Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience:
- Some college would be advantageous
Required Work Experience
- Minimum 1-year experience as a Quality Assurance Officer
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: R6,500.00 to R10,000.00 /month
- Quality Assurance Officer: 1 year (Preferred)