Johannesburg, South Africa
September 9, 2019
Quality Assurance Consultant
POSITION JOB GRADE: 9
Santam Personal Lines Contact Centre has a Quality Assurance Consultant position available at the Auckland Park office in Johannesburg. This position will be reporting to the First Line Manager Quality Assurance
The Quality Assurance Consultant is responsible for Assessing and evaluating the interactions between customer service agents and Santam clients, provide coaching to consultants, escalate urgently to management issues that require urgent remedy and attention, assist the team to further the improvement of the QA processes and procedures, provide adequate support to the First line manager, Shared services MIS team in lieu of accurate reporting and PLCC management
- Adhere to daily assessment, coaching and calibration productivity targets
- Maintain regular service error register and SOP adherence
- Provide assessment feedback to customer service agents and FLMs
- Improve the client service agents performance through effective coaching
- Supporting business with the implementation of quality controls and measurements
- Support team engagement and team work
- Identify QA system and process improvement opportunities
- Adhere to data management process needed by MIS for accurate reporting
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Grade 12 Matric or Senior Certificate.
- Degree or National Diploma (NQF 6) an advantage
- Insurance related qualifications an advantage:
- At least 3 years’ experience in the financial services industry.
- Quality assurance experience an advantage
- FAIS compliant an advantage
- RE1 Qualification an advantage
- Computer literacy (MS Office),
- Knowledge on Avaya
- Policy Centre system and Mainframe.
- knowledge of Short-term Insurance
- Knowledge of call centre function and operations (telephony, workforce management and metrics)
- Good communication skills (verbal & written)
- Detail orientation (attention to detail)
- Interpersonal orientation
- Team work and support
- Commercial thinking
- Client focus
- Decision making
- Building relationships
- Continuous learning
- Problem solving
- Emotional intelligence
Our commitment to transformation
Santam is the market leader in the general insurance industry in Southern Africa. We are a large, diversified, expanding and transforming company.
Our success is rooted in our passion for our clients and employees, everything we do is centred on our delivery of Insurance Good and Proper. We’re about people. People drive our business so it follows that we want to recruit the best people possible on a permanent or short time basis.
At Santam we are committed to transformation and embracing diversity. This commitment is what drives us to achieve a diverse workplace with employment equity as a key goal to create an inclusive workforce, representative of the demographics of our society. In achieving our employment equity goals we give preference to applicants from the designated groups in alignment with the Divisions Employment Equity targets.
Please note this appointment will be made in line with the Divisional Employment Equity targets. People with disabilities are welcome to apply
Only registered members can apply for jobs.