Tembisa, Gauteng, South Africa
The Aurum Institute is offering a great opportunity to suitably qualified and experienced staff to contribute towards our mission to improve the health of people and communities through innovation in TB, HIV and Health Systems. The following position has become available and you are welcome to apply should you meet the requirements of the post.
Ngo / Non-Profit
- 1 x Project Administrator – Ehlanzeni
- The Project Administrator is a member of a Project Management Team responsible for administration, assist with tracking projects performance and recommending, changes, following instructions, keeping update on compliance regulations, assisting with compiling data reports, data capturing, cleanse, prepare and analyse data, perform data integrity checks for errors, filing, quality control and monitoring of data, taking minutes, assist with additional projects when needed.
- Technical Work Responsibilities:
- Responsibilities will include and not be limited to the following
- Perform a variety of clerical and office support duties of a general nature for the project
- Implement the company, operation and services and of outside agencies as necessary to assume assigned responsibilities.
- Correctly interpret and apply general administrative and company policies and procedures.
- Operate office equipment including computers and supporting word processing, spreadsheet, and database applications.
- Establish and maintain a variety of files and records.
- Prepare routine correspondence and memoranda.
- Understand and carry out oral and written directions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Capturing the data accurately from paper forms into a project specific database according to Aurum specific guidelines
- Verifies data from paper forms with data already captured on the electronic database
- Supports the data management team in all data management functions
- Adheres to all data management SOP’s, guidelines and confidentiality agreements
- Grade 12
- Computer Course
- GCP certificate
- 2 years experience in working with MSM/TG project
- Intermediate personal computer skills including electronic mail, record keeping, routine database activity, word processing, spread sheet, graphics.
- Efficient in Microsoft Office
- Willing to work overtime
Only registered members can apply for jobs.