The Project Administration Role is within Consumer Financial Education (CFE) and requires basic understanding of the CFE landscape as well as Project Management within the Financial Sector. It is a support role within the Project Management Team to execute CFE projects.
Its primary objective is to support project team with the administration of various projects (defined by project methodology requirements). The role works closely with other functions such as Marketing, Social Media, Responsible Business, BBEEE Compliance, PR& Comms, Sponsorship, Market Management etc.
Project Administration tasks include but not limited to:
· Participates in Project Planning and drawing up project plans.
· Assists in creating systematic project administration tools for record keeping and reporting purposes.
· Assists in organising workshops, events logistics and captures workshop information into the appropriate templates.
· Supports administration and management of projects through various project phases.
· Attends project meetings in order to take minutes.
· Assists in tracking, monitoring and updating of project plans.
· Prepares Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Project Reports (Incl. numerical reports)
· Liaison between CFE and other teams/stakeholders / Supports stakeholder management (Suppliers/Service Providers/other support teams, etc.)
· Monitors and manages CFE content and Information.
· Grade 12 (Matric).Project Management /Administration qualification is advantageous.
· Understanding of Consumer Financial Education advantageous.
· Computer literacy.
A good working knowledge of project management tools.