Applications are invited for the above mentioned position to be based in Secondary Production, Wadeville . This person will report to the Production planner.
Key Performance Areas would include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule production every Wednesday to prepare a preliminary production plan.
- Create cross- pack orders for exports
- The incumbent daily forwards technically complete information to the relevant parties.
- Responsible for updating Technically Complete on a daily basis for all orders completed the previous day.
- Follow up on the authorisation of the above to limit the time taken to receive this authorisation.
- Complete daily, weekly and monthly reports and report action plans required.
- Production orders released on Friday.
- Validation of missing parts is done before week plan is finalised.
- Quality management system
The successful candidate must have the following experience/skills:
- Grade 12, & 3 years’ experience in a fast paced FMCG planning /scheduling environment.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work independently and adhere to strict deadlines
- FMCG Background
- Proven record in production planning environment
- Relevant experience of SAP production planning.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving abilities
- Proven Computer literacy in MS Office/ SAP
- Excellent organisational skills
- Business acumen
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving
If interested and meet all requirements, please register and apply via the Distell career portal by logging onto www.distell.co.za/careers
Reference number: 16042
Job Segment: ERP, Scheduler, SAP, Technology, Administrative
Only registered members can apply for jobs.