The Internship is for those who have NOT completed their Bachelors’ degree studies yet. Our aim is to select exceptional students for internship openings who are seeking developing their skills while being mentored & coached by strong P&G leaders. Upon successful completion of the Internship, you will have an opportunity to be considered for Full-Time employment upon completion of your degree.
- You are solicited to apply regardless of your specific field of study.
- You will be part of inclusive work environment that guarantees fair learning opportunities and challenges that will enable you to grow and develop.
The job openings cover departments like:
- Customer Business Development,
- Supply Chain,
- Finance & Accounting,
- Consumer Market Knowledge,
- Human Resources,
- Purchasing, Health Care
- Information Technology.
Requirementsfor the role:
- Currently studying towards a Bachelors’ Degree
- You’re available for the internship for 6 consecutive weeks in June-July 2020 (depending on your academic calendar)
- You demonstrate leadership skills
- You love to work in a Team
- You value Diversity and aspired to work in a dynamic culture.
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, please note that all recruitment stages (assessments and interviews) will be done virtually.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply
Or copy and paste this link: https://www.graduates24.com/Apply/2636
Do you have a CV?
Create and Download a professional looking CV. It’s as simple as entering your details. The system will use the details you entered to generate a professional looking CV which you can
Download and use. Get started.
Send this Job to a friend via WhatsApp
Share on WhatsApp