The Statutory Operations Division has a vacancy for a Administrative Clerk to be appointed on a fixed term contract to assist the region during the peak of the Stone and Grapes season to deal with the escalation in volumes. This role will come to an end when volumes decline to the extend that additional assistance is not required.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative support to external and internal clients
- Timeous capturing of data on the information system
- Document and administrative control according to standards
- Assisting with queries
- Timeous recording of information on Navision
- Ensuring adherence to internal business processes, procedures and policies
- Assist with general administrative tasks
- Reception / Switchboard
- A Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 2 years relevant administrative experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Certificates in computer training would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Navision system would be advantageous
- Proven track record of taking ownership enabled by responsible and accountable behavior
PPECB is an equal opportunity employer and promotes compliance with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act.
It is our intention to promote equity according to our Employment Equity plan with the filling of posts. All applications will be considered, with the understanding that, in terms of the PPECB Employment Equity Plan, preference will currently be given to candidates from the designated groups.