Sappi Southern Africa
PLANNING ADMINISTRATOR (Grade 11)
Sappi Ngodwana Mill requires a Planning Administrator to administer SAP PM data and ensure the integrity of data and to assist with planning related task and execution.
This role reports into the Planning and Infrastrucure Manager.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Perform PM Notification management
- Print Scheduled work orders for the execution of scheduled and / or planned maintenance tasks
- Confirm works orders and solving of PAPO statuses
- Assist with Master Data Administration
- Assist with Effective shutdown management
- Perform Housekeeping daily
- Create a safe work environment by identifying and managing risks associated with a task to be performed
- Perform and ensure legal requirements are up to date, document control and record keeping is up to date
- Assist with management of plant maintenance costs (within budget)
- Comply with business processes
- Create Purchase requisition as required
- Perform Service acceptances as required
- Stand in for Planner as and when required
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12 with Maths & Science
- 1-year Administration Experience
- Microsoft Office Package
- SAP experience – SAP PM as well as RTP and CO will be advantageous
- Valid driving license
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.