Administration, Operations and Facilities
To perform a supporting role to the Executive by executing; organising and co-ordinating all personal assistant functions to optimise time management; thereby ensuring the Executives efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage the Executive’s diary effectively to optimise his/her time by taking due cognizance of business priorities when planning and organising events and meetings.
- Book flight; car and hotel reservations; both local and international; by communicating with the travel agents; ordering forex and organising visas.
- Coordinate and manage meetings by ensuring meeting requests are correct; up to date; time is optimized
- Manage records by capturing; screening and storing correspondence; data and responses.
- Manage Executives inbox by auctioning and prioritising emails according to business priorities and deadlines.
- Manage schedules of other GT Executives PA’s to ensure Executives office is always manned.
- Ensure cost effective office management by managing resources and minimizing waste. Build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders through effective and open communication and building rapport.
- Manage executive communication by coordinating actionable outcomes with executive’s direct reports.
- Keep abreast of relevant developments/events in stakeholders’ personal lives by acknowledging and responding appropriately (e.g. sending flowers).
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and demonstrate the values through interaction with team and stakeholders
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Secretarial Diploma , Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Type of Exposure
- Built and maintained stakeholder relationships
- Completed Reports and Achieved Budgets
- Developed and Implemented Communications Strategy
- Manage internal process
- Managed Relationships
- Managed Self
- Managed budget
- Mitigated Compliance Risk
- Provided Administrative Support
- Provided Client Service
Minimum Experience Level
- 6-8+ years overall experience
- 5 years secretarial experience in a corporate or client service environment.
- 3 years executive PA experiences
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Applied Learning
- Initiating Action
- Stress Tolerance
- Quality Orientation
- Managing Work
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566