PEP is offering qualifying Tvet graduates an opportunity to participate in a 12 months working programme.
Candidates must have obtained their Diploma in Business Management/ Retail Managementand have completed their 18 months of in-service training.
PURPOSE OF JOB:
- To delight customers with excellent customer service by delivering the customer journey
- To work within a team to deliver the store operational requirements
- To assist in product merchandising and product placement, by following the merchandising guidelines and procedures
- To constantly familiarise oneself with catalogue and new products in order to service the customer
- To assist in-store hygiene and cleanliness
- To effectively handle cash, and serve customers at the cash desk
- To adhere to store policies and procedures with regards to day to day running of the store
- Must be currently unemployed and able to commit to a 12 months working programme in a PEP store.
- Must have completed their Diploma in Business Management or Retail Management
- Must have completed 18 months in-service training
- South African Citizen
NB: Only the above qualifications will be considered.
Candidates must display the following characteristics:
- A willingness to learn
- Be self-motivated
- Be a team-player
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV, with the POSITION you are applying for as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Job Type: Full-time