Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
SANSA has a mandate to drive the promotion and use of space and cooperation in space-related activities. To achieve this mandate, the Agency fosters research in space science and technology, advances space engineering programmes, and supports the creation of an environment conducive to industrial development in space technologies within the framework of national government policy. More information about the organization can be found at http://www.sansa.org.za
Academic,Accounting,Accounting & Auditing,Admin, Office & Support,Banking / Finance & Investment,Government / Municipal,Science & Technology
The successful candidate will support the Senior Payroll Practitioner in the payroll preparation and processing for SANSA.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- A Degree or Diploma in Finance and/ or Accounting
- Comprehensive and working knowledge of payroll systems with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience working with payroll
- Up to date and advanced knowledge on Employee Tax and Labour related legislation
- Prior working experience working on SAGE will be an added advantage.