Job Description Parmalat Africa is part of the French international dairy company Lactalis and is one of the major players in the Southern African dairy industry. It has operations in South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Swaziland and Mozambique.
Parmalat SA (Pty) Ltd is already a leader in dairy-based food and beverage products in Southern Africa. Following a global restructuring, Parmalat SA, as part of the New Parmalat Group, aims to be a market leader for high value-added functional foods; milk and dairy products; and fruit-based beverages in South Africa as well as in Zambia, Mozambique, Swaziland and Botswana. This exciting career opportunity will enable you to apply your business acumen to ensure that the company achieves this challenging objective during the next phase of its growth in South Africa. Duties & Responsibilities *Capability and capacity to learn quickly and apply and develop learning into role responsibilities and team.
- Ensuring the highest standard of hygiene and GMP are met.
- Ensuring that product quality and consistency is met at all times.
- Follow the correct cleaning procedures for specified equipment as stipulated.
- Checking state of repair of safety equipment and report any problems.
- Adherence to and application of site safety regulations and policies.
- Ensuring compliance of the products to the highest quality norms.
- Ensuring that the area complies to and completes all HACCP/ ISO 22000 requirements/ documentations.
- Is able to comply amongst other things to the job description for the position. Required Skills * Knowledge and experience in a FMCG environment Attention to detail * 2–3 years’ experience in a food related industry experience would be desirable
- Prepared to work extended hours, shifts etc.