Barloworld Logistics Africa
Germiston, Gauteng, South Africa
Automotive,Freight / Shipping / Transport / Import / Export,Logistics,Supply Chain
2. Collect, prepare and communicate PODs to customers on a daily basis or in accordance with the SLA.
3. Reconcile trips completed and prepare for invoicing.
4. Prepare the monthly debtors schedule.
5. Capture daily delivery data and update the loss and gain schedule.
6. Provide customers with the daily delivery schedule and send proof of deliveries to all customers.
7. Update the daily delivery reports.
8. Accurately capture driver wages on a monthly basis.
9. Schedule drivers for annual training prior to the expiry of certificates in conjunction with the learning and development department.
10. Update the training matrix and maintain all training records on a regular basis.
11. Maintain and update vehicle files and documentation (incl. license, logbooks, dip charts and meter calibration certificates).
12. Adherence to the company’s Road Traffic Safety Management System (RTS ms).
Only registered members can apply for jobs.