Group Shared Services: driving operational excellence, transparency and continuous improvement across our business, by leveraging scale, capabilities and innovation.
To ensure the effective and efficient operational functioning of Provincial Security which includes infrastructure, cash management, projects and initiatives, service provider and asset management in support of Retail and Business Banking objectives.
- Develop and maintain an open communication channel with business partners
- Promoting general security awareness and vigilance through coaching and presentations.
- Monitor and assess Security Service Providers on behalf of Group Physical Security.
- Translate business needs and requirements into technical requirements.
- Adherence of the security technologies to the Bank’s defined standards
- Successful security implementation and execution of services
- Appropriate response to security incidents and or involvement in the resolution of security incidents
- Ensure proper Incident Management
- Incident Management: Post Mortem reporting to Group Physical Security and the Province
- Analysing incidents in terms of:
- Modus operandi
- Motivate for the amendment to existing policy, specifications and standards, to eliminate the risks and reduce the frequency and severity of security incidents
- Ensure the submission of Monthly and Quarterly reports within the set deadlines
- Provide an overview of security trends monthly
- Conduct Branch Security and Guard Compliance Assessments monthly
- Branches Assessments
- Security Assessments at selected branches
- ATM Assessments
- Pre- and Post-Atm site validations
- Guarding Service Provider Assessment
- Security sign off premises after infrastructure changes completed.
v Accountable for:
- Making effective recommendations
- Submission of assessment reports
- Implementing the recommended security solutions within agreed timeframes to mitigate against threats and exposures
- Ensure adherence to turnaround times
- Evaluate the service call received
- Identify the correct technical service provider
- Forward the GRES Connect service call to the applicable service provider via e-mail
- Risk Assessment
- Identify Risk
- Evaluate the Risk
- Report on recommended solution to mitigate the identified risk
- Provincial Risk awareness
- Conduct security awareness sessions
- Monitor provincial security budgets and ensure that all expenditure is maintained within the set budgets
- Management of the budgets
- Manage Guarding budget
- Manage Special Project budget
- Manage Maintenance budget
MEETINGS and PRESENTATIONS
- Attendance of Provincial Joint Banking Forum monthly
- Represent Group Physical Security and the Province at recognised crime forums
- Monthly Risk and Compliance provincial meeting
- Monthly Service Provider meetings which will include:
Guarding Technical Vendors
- Vendor and Asset Management
- Ensure that all Business partner and Service provider SLA’s and SOP’s are relevant and enforced
- Provides provincial requirements to provinces overall input into service provider and asset management processes.
- Monitors adherence to SLA and service provider agreements and raises any breaches with service provider and/or Group Vendor Management as required.
- Ensures maintenance and management of assets for the province.
- Communicates the service provider processes and escalations to branches and resolves any escalated matters.
- Provincial Security Manager to sign off all Branch revamps (GRES), New branches (GRES), Security Special Projects.
- Provides input into branch design and floorplans based on provincial requirements.
- Ensures sign off and/or approval on all equipment installations and/
Preferred Qualification and Experience
- 3-5 Years’ experience in an Operations oriented environment with a Business related Diploma or Degree.
General knowledge of the banking industry would be an advantage
- Travel – Will be required to visit each branch annually and conducted site validations as required.
- Time flexibility: Will be required to be available after hours and work on weekends and public holidays where required.
Only registered members can apply for jobs.