Reference Number: 190002MI
CCSD Executive /Assistant Trade Marketing Manager
Nestle is the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company. We’re looking to add great new talent to our dynamic Sales Team. This role will allow the successful candidate to fully utilise their category and shopper skills, working across multiple channels on numerous products. The Category Channel Development Executive will assist in the management of the shopper and category agenda, driving profitable sales and category growth across retailers and channels. This role is key in creating the interface between Marketing and Sales to ensure excellence in execution of all commercial initiatives.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist in driving the market commercial planning process by identifying the key opportunities (incorporating understanding of shoppers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment) and develop a category/channel commercial activity calendar.
- Contribute to the Development and implementation of Category/Channel strategy in order to ensure category sustainability and growth through the understanding of shopper mission and behaviour.
- Coordinate monthly sales review meeting as part of the monthly business cycle process for the relevant category.
- Perform rigorous category/channel analysis and competitor analysis to understand growth (existing and potential) and allocate category Trade Spend budget accordingly.
- Facilitate the translation of category and channel plans into customer category plans by coordinating process, calendar, templates and training.
- Create analysis/promotion modelling tools to aid CCSD/ sales in measuring promotion efficiency and effectiveness
- Assist with improvements in the delivery of regular, added value and ad-hoc information for sales and marketing such as monthly category reports, quarterly reviews, .
- Manage the development, presentation and negotiation of category reviews to ensure distribution and shelf management opportunities are maximized, in line with category/channel business plans
- Evaluate and understand competitors and their activities and formulate proactive responses.
- Develop new and evaluate existing route to market strategy and action changes where applicable.
- Project Management within CCSD
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing / BBA Degree
3 years or more experience within FMCG
Ideal candidate should have experience in both Key Account Management & Trade Marketing
Problem solving, team building.
Computer literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SAP and AMM)
Shopper insight skills
Confidence dealing with multiple data sources
Previous face to face customer exposure
Strong commercial experience within a trade, brand or category role
Confident communication and presentation skills
Financial awareness of Return on Investment
Willingness to travel
Please note that the Company will NOT pay relocation fees for this position.
Preference will be given to candidates from the designated group and people with disabilities. If you are interested please apply via our careers site ( www.nestle.co.za/careers ) and attach updated copy of your CV, latest payslip, copy of your qualifications and copy of your ID.
Closing Date: 14 June 2019