Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
Manage Self: Operational
To assist the Estate Administrator by supporting the administration process of an estate and doing office administrationin order to enable the achievement of financial targets as per business strategy.
- Build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders by providing the necessary information.
- Complete documentation required for the estate administration to clients’ needs.
- Meet turn-around times by building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders through sharing information and giving and receiving feedback.
- Complete allocated tasks by prioritizing tasks and adhering to set timeframes.
- Utilise resources within target levels by limiting stationary use and personal telephone/internet use.
- Complete daily tasks by complying to policies; processes and relevant legislation.
- Mitigate risk by reporting deviations from policies; procedures and standards.
- Manage work obstacles by seeking solutions; taking corrective action and escalating when required.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Contribute towards achievement of financial targets by delivering tasks within the set turn-around times.
- Limit office errors by complying to legislative requirements and instructions.
- Reduce rework by completing work according to standards and instructions.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Legal Estate Administration Diploma.
- Fiduciary Institute of South Africa (FISA)
Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years working experience as an Estates Assistant working with the administration of deceased estates in the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
Type of Exposure
- Working with a group to come up with alternative solutions to a problem
- Capturing data
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Checking accuracy of reports and rec
- Communicating internally
- Drafting reports
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Microsoft Office
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Business writing
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Work Standards
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
- Managing Work
- Continuous Learning
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566