To effectively investigate; analyse and resolve all instances of fraud received within designated policies; procedures and methodologies in order to minimise risk and reduce losses to the bank.
- Communicate with stakeholders to identify their requirements and plan accordingly.
- Ensure a professional image by ensuring vehicle is clean and maintained and being well groomed.
- Contribute to a culture conducive to the achievement of transformation goals by participating in Nedbank Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys etc.).
- Participate and support corporate social responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy.
- Identify opportunities to improve or enhance processes by identifying and recommending improvements to tools; policies and procedures to add value to Nedbank.
- Add value to Nedbank by identifying opportunities to improve or enhance processes through identifying and recommending improvements and supporting implementation of tools; policies and procedures.
- Ensure all activities are completed by drafting a daily schedule.
- Follow procedures by completing daily vehicle log for all trips.
- Ensure smooth running of vehicles by following manufacturers maintenance requirements.
- Provide a professional service by maintaining confidentiality.
- Keep abreast of legislation and other industry changes that impacts on role by reading the relevant newsletters; websites and attending sessions.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank Vision and Values by demonstrating the values through interaction with team and stakeholders.
- Ensure that own contribution and participation contributes to the achievement of team goals.
- Create and manage own career through guidance and support of management; department and colleagues.
- Improve personal capability and stay abreast of developments in field of expertise by identifying training courses and career progression for self through input and feedback from managers.
- Ensure personal growth and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities by ensuring all learning activities are completed; experience practiced and certifications obtained and/or maintained within specified time frames.
- Ensure knowledge management; continuity and team success through constructive participation in a diverse team and sharing knowledge with team.
- To enable management; staff; customers and visitors to conduct their business by transporting people and/or documents/goods.
- Meet expectations by providing timeous and effective service.
- Minimise transport and maintenance cost by planning routes.
- Manage cost by minimising use of cell phone.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation , Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Minimum Experience Level
2-3 years working experience as a Claims Assessor in the Short Term Insurance space within the Banking/Financial Services Industry.
Type of Exposure
- Comparing two or more sets of information Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem
- Completing various administrative and secretarial duties (e.g.; answering phones; making copies; filing)
- Managing conflict situations
- Sharing information in different ways to increase others’ understanding
- Analysing and Comparing two or more sets of information
- Communicating internally and external
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Self management
- Capturing data
- Checking accuracy of reports and records.
- Drafting reports
- Interacting with diverse people
- Working with spreadsheets
- Working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Managing customer expectations
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Administrative procedures and systems
- Data analysis
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Product Knowledge
- Cluster Specific Operational Knowledge
- Governance, risk and controls
- INVESTIGATION SKILLS
- Applied Learning
- Decision Making
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566