MMI Holdings Ltd. is calling on interested individuals to send in their application for the company’s upcoming Procurement Internship Programme for the financial year 2020.
South African financial services provider MMI Holdings operates in the financial industry by offering a number of client-facing brands such as Momentum and Metropolitan, Guardrisk (cell captive insurer) and Multiply, a wellness and rewards programme.
MMI Holdings Procurement Internship Programme 2020
The successful candidate will be working in a temporary capacity at Group Finance & BSM in Centurion. The main purpose of the role is to deliver reliable support with vendor administration processes in support of the Procurement team to achieve its operational goals.
The key responsibilities of the Procurement Intern are as follows:
- Administer verification of the BEE status of new and existing suppliers to ensure compliance with applicable procurement regulations
- Verify bank details and VAT registration of suppliers
- Capture supplier details accurately as well as ensure no duplicate entries exist in the supplier database
- Ensure deactivation of once-off vendors accounts once payment has been posted
- Manage supplier data in the system in support of accounts payable and procurement processes
- Update vendor spreadsheets regularly
- Keep track and manage suppliers’ BEE status
- Submit monthly management reporting or as required
- Develop and manage client relationships including external and internal stakeholders
- Ensure service level agreements are met in line with managing client and stakeholder expectations
- Provide recommendations that will enhance client experience, including fair client treatment
- Build and maintain collaborative and productive work environment with peers and stakeholders
- Participate and influence in change initiatives
- Constantly develop skill in terms of industry, professional and legislation knowledge
- Take part in sharing, development and execution of new ideas that promote constant innovation
Who should apply?
Applicants must posses the following basic qualifications may be short-listed for the internship:
- Holds Matric certificate
- Completed a diploma or degree
- Zero to one year working experience in a Procurement Administration capacity acquired from a corporate office
Click on the link to view the MMI Holdings Procurement Internship Programme advert.
How do I apply?
Applicants who meet the minimum qualifications will need to register an account on MMI’s career page. If you already have an account, simply log in to apply.
Click here to register your account. Make sure fill out the form completely and accurately.
For questions about the application process, contact the PeopleSoft Helpdesk at 021 940 5169.
If you have further enquiries about the internship programme, get in touch with:
Email: [email protected]